ST. SIMONS COAST COTTAGES NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION, INC.
- Park your vehicles ONLY in the spaces directly in front of your cottage. (see Parking Plan)
- No parking allowed on the street, at the pool area, or in any common area.
- For the safety and security of children, always make sure the beach gates are locked behind you.
- Do not hang clothes or towels from balconies or porch railings.
- Do not store bicycles, chairs or toys on porches or other areas visible from the street.
- Boasts, trailers, recreational and commercial vehicles not permitted anywhere in the neighborhood.
- Pets must be kept on a leash. Owners, please pick up after your pets.
- Use only the trash cans in front of your cottage for trash.
- Only GAS, PROPANE or ELECTRIC grills are permitted at Coast Cottages, and only as follows:
- No charcoal grills are permitted under any circumstances.
- No grills of any type are permitted on porches or balconies.
- Permitted outdoor grills must be permanently placed at ground level.
- Permitted outdoor grills must be located as far away from the main structure as possible, and must not otherwise pose a fire hazard.
- No portable gas fire pots are permitted, nor any other device or condition that allows an uncontained open flame.
- Private events are not permitted in the pool & pavilion area. these areas must be kept available for all owners and guests at all times.
- Outside guests are prohibited beyond the occupancy limit of your cottage without SSCCNA Board approval.
- No excessive noise please. Quiet time is from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.